The River Kingdoms
Character Name – Borun
Concept – Former strongman in a circus turned soldier then turned adventurer. He ran away from slavery as a young man, but his sister remains a slave… One day he dreams to free her. In his veins runs the blood of a Redcap, making him supernaturally strong.
Lifepaths – Village Born, Lead to City Dweller, Performer, Lead to Professional Soldier, Foot Soldier
Age – 18
|PTGS||Su: B3||Li: B5||Mi: B7||Se: B9||Tr: B11||Mo: B12|
Skills – Acting B2, Axe B3, Brawling B2, Conspicuous B2, Falsehood B2, Foraging B2, Hateful Rumors-Wise B2, Javelin B2, Persuasion B2, Shield Training, Soldiering B2, Stealthy B2, Throwing B2
- One day I will free my sister from slavery… (more to be added)
- I need resources and I need to build a reputation, bring the sword to the guy who wanted it and make sure we get paid and that word spreads.
- Our adventuring party must succeed. Find a way to demonstrate my skills and usefulness to the others.
Gear – Clothes, Shoes, Light Axe, Footman’s Axe, Hatchet, Javelins, Poor Quality Gambeson and Heater Shield
Relationships – Sister, Minor, Troubled (hunted by slavers)
Spells or Rituals -
Traits – [Char] Colorful, [Dt] Incredible Strength, [Dt] Strange Child, [Dt] Tainted Legacy, [Dt] Tough
|Melee Weapons||I||M||S||Add||VA||WS||Strike Dist|
|Footman’s Axe 1||6||11||16||2||1||1||Long|
|Missile Weapons||I||M||S||VA||Range Dice Optimal||Extreme|
|Javelins||1-2 B5||3-4 B9||5-6 B13||1||1D||1D|
|Thrown Hatchet||1-4 B5||5 B9||6 B13||0||1D||1D|
|Thrown Axe||1-4 B5||5 B10||6 B15||0||1D||1D|
|Palm-sized Rock||1-3 B3||4-5 B7||6 B10||0||1D||1D|
|Large Rock, Brick||1-3 B4||4-5 B8||6 B12||0||1D||1D|
1 Two-handed, may not be used with a shield
- Born into slavery.
- Somewhere in the family there was a Redcap. Sometimes manifests in newborn. This is where Borun gets his freakish strength.
- Failed escape attempt while very young. Borun sold to a circus, sister to a brothel. Borun blames himself for this.
- Escaped slavery, became a mercenary in the River Kingdoms.